PaxSafe is a global solution to help build smarter organizations and communities. Our award-winning platform engages your people in a holistic way, and addresses safety and security challenges from prevention to incident management.
The cost of reacting to incidents is 100x the cost of preventing incidents
The percentage of workplace incidents (theft, violence, misconduct, etc) that go unreported despite advanced indicators
Fraud & Ethics
- Maintain compliance by empowering your community with an accessible and discreet tool to communicate fraud and ethics violations.
- Confidential and anonymous communication builds trust between organization officials and employees, breaking down the barrier of communication, and helping prevent costly incidents before they occur.
- Rout tips to the most appropriate department: Issues like fraud and ethics can be handled by a designated office, while safety concerns by another. Efficient routing improves response times.
¼ cases of occupational fraud resulted in losses over $1 Million
Organizations with no fraud reporting controls in place suffered more than 50% in losses than organizations with fraud reporting controls in place
Cyber Security or Data Breach
Average cost of a cyber crime
Average cost of data breach
Sexual Harassment /Assault
- Confidential and anonymous reporting: Connect your community to designated counseling or organization resources. Anonymity and confidentiality break down barriers of communication and connects your community to the support they need.
- Resources and Support Options: Provide community members easy access to available resource options and contact information so they can reach out for support.
- Safewalk helps users to walk from point A to point B with peace of mind, knowing that their friends or colleagues are looking out for them.
of females experience sexual harassment in the workplace
of sexual harassment cases in the workplace go unreported
of Employees say their company does not do enough to promote employee health
Every $1 invested into mental health by employers results in $4 in increased productivity
- Leverage the power of crowdsourced intel to identity issues as they arise: Community members can easily report repairs or facilities issues directly to the facilities department. Added media (picture, video, audio) can help log and identify the issue.
- Leverage geo-targeted broadcast messaging or check-in as a part of your organization’s routine drill procedures, or in the event of a live safety/hazard situation.
- Digital history and usage stats help keep an inventory of known or resolved issues that can be used to allocate resources accordingly.
of executives say that predictive maintenance is a trend that will impact their ability to grow.
Millions of employees travel every year for work. Main concerns include health, personal safety, severe weather, acts of violence, terrorism.
Emergency Situations (i.e. active shooter, terrorism)
- Targeted Broadcast messaging helps keep employees connected to safety and security updates. Segment broadcast messages by teams, offices, or regions for hyper-precision and rapid delivery.
- Emergency Location monitoring: Employees can send a discreet message or call to security, with their active location GPS indicating their exact movements for fast crisis response.
- Emergency Check-in allows you to send targeted check-in messages to find out which of your people are within an affected area
- Customized Resource Protocols ensure that the latest emergency procedures and protocols are saved on your employees’ phones.
⅔ of US companies name Active Shooter as a top threat; but almost 80% are not fully prepared to address it.
The platform has been used in 2 international terrorism incidents to locate affected employees in a matter of seconds.
Numerous studies show that active and engaged community safety initiatives can significantly bring down crime rates
The platform has been used to increase reporting upwards of 5000% after one-year of implementation, leading to decrease in crimes